1. Vaginal molds for intracavitary curietherapy: a new method of preparation - Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 9: 1579-1582, 1983.
2. Complications of uterine cervix cancer treatments. Preliminary results of a cooperative multicentric study - Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 8: 401-405, 1987.
3. Reirradiation of recurrent head and neck cancers - Laryngoscope 97: 85-88, 1987.
4. Analysis of prognostic factors in patients with isolated chest wall recurrence of breast cancer - Cancer 60: 240-244, 1987.
5. Radiation treatment with twice a day fractionation versus conventional fractionation in high grade astrocytoma - Acta Oncol 26: 441-445, 1987.
6. Primary radiotherapy versus surgery and radiotherapy in the management of postmenopausal locally advanced breast cancer - Tumori 77:141-144, 1991.
7. Accelerated radiation therapy of locally advanced squamous cell carcinomas of the oral cavity and oropharynx selected according to tumor cell kinetics - A phase II multicenter study - Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 36: 1137-1145, 1996.
8. Prognostic determinants in supraglottic carcinoma: univariate and Cox regression analysis – Head Neck 19:323-334, 1997.
9. Hyperfractionated radiotherapy for T2N0 glottic carcinoma: a retrospective analysis at 10 years follow up in a series of 60 consecutive patient. Tumori 90:317-323, 2004.
10. Which role for radiation therapy in ethmoid cancer? A retrospective analysis of 84 cases from a single institution. Tumori. 90:573-8, 2004.
11. Accelerated versus conventional fractionated postoperative radiotherapy for advanced head and neck cancer: results of a multicenter phase III study. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 61:762-71, 2005.
12. Endonasal endoscopic resection and radiotherapy in olfactory neuroblastoma: our experience. Head Neck. 29: 845-50, 2007.
13. Conformal and stereotactic radiotherapy in hepatocellular carcinoma. Ann Ital Chir. 79:107-10, 2008.
14. Laparoscopic debulking of bulky lymph nodes in women with cervical cancer: indication and surgical outcomes. BJOG. 2009 Apr;116(5):688-92.
15. Hypofractionated stereotactic radiotherapy and radiosurgery for the treatment of patients with radioresistant brain metastases. Anticancer Res. 2009 Oct;29(10):4259-63.
16. Determinants of small bowel toxicity in postoperative pelvic irradiation for gynaecological malignancies. Anticancer Res. 2009 Nov;29(11):4821-6.
17. Critical appraisal of volumetric modulated arc therapy in stereotactic body radiation therapy for metastases to abdominal lymph nodes. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009 Dec 1;75(5):1570-7.
18. Re-irradiation of metastatic spinal cord compression: a feasibility study by volumetric-modulated arc radiotherapy for in-field recurrence creating a dosimetric hole on the central canal. Radiother Oncol. 2010 Jan;94(1):67-70.
19. Applying failure mode effects and criticality analysis in radiotherapy: lessons learned and perspectives of enhancement. Radiother Oncol. 2010 Mar;94(3):367-74.
20. Volumetric modulation arc radiotherapy compared with static gantry intensity-modulated radiotherapy for malignant pleural mesothelioma tumor: a feasibility study. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol
Phys. 2010 Jul 1;77(3):942-9.
21. Adrenal metastases from adenocarcinoma of the esophagogastric junction: adrenalectomy and long-term survival. Updates Surg. 2010 Aug;62(1):63-7
22. Clinical Outcome of Hypofractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy for Abdominal Lymph Node Metastases. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011 81(3):831-8.
23. Early clinical experience with volumetric modulated arc therapy in head and neck cancer patients. Radiat Oncol. 2010 Oct 15;5:93.
24. Rectal squamous cell carcinoma treated with chemoradiotherapy: report of six cases. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2010 Dec;25(12):1435-9.
25. Stereotactic body radiation therapy for abdominal targets using volumetric intensity modulated arc therapy with RapidArc: feasibility and clinical preliminary results. Acta Oncol. 2011 May;50(4):528-38.
26. Prospective phase II trial of cetuximab plus VMAT-SIB in locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Feasibility and tolerability in elderly and chemotherapy-ineligible
patients. Strahlenther Onkol. 2012 Jan;188(1):49-55.
27. Dosimetric impact of inter-observer variability for 3D conformal radiotherapy and volumetric modulated arc therapy: the rectal tumor target definition case. Radiat Oncol. 2013 Jul 9;8:176. doi: 10.1186/1748-717X-8-176.
Poliambulanza is a multifunctional and multidisciplinary center of excellence.
A Check Up can save your life, but also give you serenity.
Fondazione Poliambulanza opens its doors to the New Surgical Centre and the New Multifunctional Intensive Care Unit.